Nationwide Prorated 5 Year/50,000 Mile Warranty
- The independent repair facility on your repair order warrants its workmanship in the service or repair of any vehicle, performed at the owner’s expense, against defects in parts and workmanship for a prorated period of 60 months or 50,000 miles nationwide* whichever occurs first. Transmission and Engine Repairs/replacements come with a 6 month/12,000-mile warranty and require a 10 day recheck at our location or the warranty will be voided.
- This limited warranty is extended only to you, the original purchaser, and not to anyone who may purchase your vehicle from you during the term of the warranty. This limited warranty is made by the Independent Repair Facility ("Facility") who is so named on the original repair invoice and performed the service/repairs on your vehicle.
- This warranty is conditioned on the vehicle being subjected only to normal, non-commercial use, and receiving reasonable and necessary maintenance during the warranty period. Warranty repair costs shall in no case exceed the costs of the original repair or service. If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship within the warranty period, the Independent Repair Facility has the option to perform remedial service work at no charge to you, replace the defective warranted part(s) without charge to you, or refund the entire charge for the warranted repairs, minus any previous refunds.
- You must pay for any non-warranty service you order to be performed at the same time as any warranty service. This warranty will not apply to your repaired vehicle if it has been damaged by abnormal use, misuse, neglect, accident, alteration or "tampering with" (by other than the Facility or Facility employees). The Facilities employees and/or agents do not have authority to modify the terms of this warranty, nor to make any promises in addition to those contained within this warranty. This warranty does not in any way include incidental or consequential damages (additional expenses which you may incur as the result of faulty repair or service). Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damage, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
- In the event that service or repair performed at the owner’s expense needs to be repeated within the warranty period, The independent repair facility on your repair order will correct the defective service or repair or at its option: (1) refund to the owner the cost of the defective service, or (2) repair for the first 12 months or 12,000 miles whichever occurs first. Mileage greater than 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first, and up to 60 months or 50,000 miles, whichever occurs first, The independent repair facility on your repair order will correct the defective service or repair or at its option: (1) refund to the owner the cost of the defective service, or (2) repair at a prorated present day rate. Customer prorated cost is determined by mileage or months whichever is greater. Paid repairs that need to be repeated during the prorated period will be performed at a cost to customer that is equal to the total time or mileage, whichever is greater, divided by 36 months or 36,000 miles at present day rates. Warranty work shall only be performed by The independent repair facility on your repair order or its authorized agent. Unauthorized repairs shall not be honored.
This warranty will not apply to any vehicle as follows:
- Which has not been operated or maintained as specified in the vehicle manufacturer Owner’s Manual.
- Which has been abused, altered outside of original automotive factory specifications, improperly stored or used for racing or competition of any kind or pulling a trailer way in more than recommended by vehicles manufacturer.
- Which has had the odometer removed or tampered with.
- Any vehicle that has been altered for high performance.
- Any part supplied by customer and or used part; salvaged part will carry no warranty.
- Acts of God, collisions or upsets, fire, theft or larceny, malicious or mischief or freezing.
- Mechanical failures caused by lack of coolant or lubricants, not maintaining proper fluid levels or maintenance or abuse or negligence.
- Failure or damaged due to faulty electrical systems, computer systems, as components of ongoing performance.
- This warranty does not apply to parts or materials covered by other warranties or services for which the owner was not charged.
- This warranty does not apply to vehicles which have been altered, misused or improperly maintained or if the alteration, misuse or improper maintenance or use of the vehicle has made it necessary to repeat the service or require additional service.
- This warranty is issued and will be honored only by the independent repair facility on your repair order named above. In order to file claim under this warranty, the owner must present the original repair order for the inspection and determination of defective part or service. The independent repair facility on your repair order does not assume or authorize any person to assume any other obligation or liability on its behalf.
- This warranty does not cover any incidental or consequential damage, including loss of value of the vehicle, lost profits or earnings, and out-of-pocket expenses for substitute transportation or lodging. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damage, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply in some cases.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
- Any dispute arising out of or associated with the work performed on or parts installed in the vehicle shall be resolved by binding arbitration in Knox County, TN under the rules of the American Arbitration Association with each side bearing its own costs.
- There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. There is no warranty that the goods will be fit for a particular purpose other than as contemplated herein, and thus, any warranty of fitness, quality, or merchantability not contemplated herein are hereby expressly waived and disclaimed and shall be of no force or effect whatsoever. This contract contains a binding arbitration provision which may be enforced by the parties. *In effect 50 miles from originating repair facility.
- No unauthorized repairs will be covered. The vehicle must be returned to one of our locations to have warrantied services covered. This warranty does not cover maintenance and/or unrelated repairs. All customer supplied parts come with no warranty.
- This warranty will not apply if the original invoice indicated the customer declined to authorize specific labor, parts, or services required for satisfactory performance and safe operation. This warranty does not apply when corrective action is taken and or the warranted part is removed by any facility or person other than our authorized repair centers.
- This warranty does not cover the cost of additional components and/or services required to restore the vehicle to its proper operation. This warranty does not apply to parts of that are not purchased from and/or install by the original facility.
- This warranty does not cover the cost of repairs or replacement of any part that is damaged due to failure of the warranted parts or other consequential damages. This warranty does not cover, including, but not limited to loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle, towing charges or other incidental or consequential damages.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT »